Hairoice is a product for young urban city girls to keep track with their hair status.
It has a smart hairbrush plus a mobile app.
Role: User Researcher, UX Designer, Product Manager
Tools: Sketch, Photoshop, Rhino
To connect target user with more personalized recommendation for hair care product.
1. Consumer buy hair care product regularly, most of the purchase decision is influenced by advertising.
2. Hair care product is usually hard to tailored to individual user.
3. Hair care is under attentioned for its lacking scientific data support.
User Model - Side A: Consumer
Customer Journey Map - Side A: Consumer
User Model - Side B: Business
Customer Journey Map - Side B: Business
Mobile App + Smart Hair Brush Product
Smart Hair Brush Product Design
1. Perfect hand held size.
2. Micro detection camera.
3. Indicating light for transmitting data.
4. Bluetooth embeded for communication with the mobile app.
Mobile App Design
1. Real time data analysis.
2. Hair product recommendations.
3. Buy with one click.
Site map. I devided all pages into 3 main categories, in order to maintain the consistency of user interaction within each scope.
Highlights on main features & Task Analysis
Before putting them in to digital wireframe, I select some main features from the mobile app and use Card Sorting method to help the team re-evaluate the information architecture of Hairoice before jumping into high-fidelity wireframes.